Sunday, November 28, 2010

What a Week

I've had such a week of thankfulness!  We started Thanksgiving festivities last Sunday with the Nuelle's and had the Jones whole family Thursday and my dad's Thursday as well.  Then Friday we had it with mom and Kevin, Saturday none and today we finished it up with the Jones family (this time with Nathan, Kacie and cute little Micah).  It was quite a busy week but great one getting to visit and see so much family.  We are so truly blessed to have all the wonderful family that we have, love them all! 

Noah has loved Thanksgiving as well because I think he has really enjoyed all the delicious meals.  He has had lots of turkey, ham, mashed potatoes and green bean casserole, however no pumpkin pie for the little man this year maybe next year.  He doesn't need a sweet tooth yet.  I'm a bad photo mom, I didn't get a single picture of Noah eating any of his meals.  It wouldn't really be that exciting but I still missed capturing it.  I guess I'm saving all my picture taking energy for Christmas.  Oh how I can't wait!  I did manage to get a few presents wrapped and under the tree, looks so much better that way and I just love, love the paper.  I will get a picture this week, maybe after I get a few more.  I'm expecting we will get a flood of packages by the end of the week. I ordered lots of presents this weekend online, so once they all come in we will have just a few more presents to pick out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...