Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Table Food

For awhile now every time I would try to give Noah anything other than baby food, he would gag before he even tasted it and sometimes get sick afterwards.  Well I hadn't tried much because we ended up with a mess every time.  Lately that has changed.  Each night at dinner with Matthew and I Noah hasn't wanted his food.  One night we had homemade pizza and I gave him some cheese, and he loved it!  The next night he wouldn't eat again so I got out some cheese and of course he would eat that but wouldn't eat his food. After those two nights he has become a cheese lover and loves it anytime.  I didn't want him just eating cheese so last night when I made our dinner I set some aside for him.  We had broccoli cheesy chicken rice casserole ( I know it has cheese in it, but at least its more than that) and I let Noah try some because he wouldn't eat his peas.  Every time he saw them coming he would move his face and hide it, then as soon as I got something on my plate he ate it just fine.  He totally has us figured out.  I just can't get over how smart this little guy is but so glad he is eating table food.  I thought we would be doing baby food forever at the rate we were going.  I can't wait to not have to buy that stuff anymore.  It's pricey for those little containers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...