Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Noah's First Halloween


Matthew and I's first weekend away together went well.  Noah was great for his aunts and I think had a lot of fun.  He didn't make it easy for them though at all times, he had some spills and some messy accidents but that's not abnormal for him.  Overall I think he did great and I did better than I thought being away from him.  Friday I cried a lot but once I got to the church with the youth I did much better and that continued over the weekend.  Of coursed I missed seeing him and was sad I didn't get to see him before bed but we were pretty busy with the youth and the convention that it kept my mind off of him most of the time. The weekend was great and  I was so glad to meet and get to know more of the youth and the convention itself was awesome.  

 Randi and Kate sent me pictures throughout the weekend, kept us updated on him and also sent a video of him clapping (so cute, I just love it) so those were nice to get.  Anyways on Sunday pretty much as soon as we got home I got him ready for Halloween and we began going around to different family members to show off his little ducky costume.  He was finished by our last stop because we got a little behind and it was passed bedtime by the time we got home!  It was so nice to see his sweet smiley face and get to hug and kiss him goodnight! 

My cute little ducky!

 The back of the costume was hilarious when he walked, it looked like he was waddling with the little tail on there, sooooo cute!
 Always happy when he's walking and how could you resist those cute chubby legs in his leggings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...