Saturday, May 5, 2012

Early Morning Stroll


Thursday morning I had set my alarm clock for 5:30 yet again (my alarm clocking letting me know I should get up and work out, for the record, I always push snooze, but always set it just in case I don't.  That's a whole other post in it's self.  Constant Battle) Well our sweet little Carson decided to be a real live personal alarm clock and wake up at 5:25, I went in there a little frustrated and thought yet again there is my boys and and their plot to keep me from working out (it's actually an excuse I use alot for not working out)  Then after I had got Carson up, changed his clothes because he had wet through I thought, wow it's light out, it's nice we could go for a walk.  So we did just that at quarter til 6 and the picture above is just how happy Carson was to go on this walk.  I couldn't get one that wasn't blurry because I had my cell phone and everytime he saw me he wouldn't quit freaking out and doing some happy kicks so the movement messed them all up.  But he loved it and it was nice for me.  We couldn't go long since  I had to get in the shower and get ready for work but it was a nice little stroll for both of us!  I will have to do this again next time he decides to get up super early!  It was nice taking something that is sometimes frustrating ( a child who gets up earlier than I would like) and turn it into exercise which is definitely something  I would like to do more of!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...