Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Momma's Boy

Carson is a momma's boy, no doubt about it.  He will be on the floor playing, content as can be but if he sees me walk by the crying or whining begins and he tries to move closer to me.  When I am in the playroom with the boys playing he pretty much has to be climbing on me most of the time or have me right by him while he plays.  He also has started to want me when other people are holding me.  The good part about it is, he saves most of his kisses for me!  I love/hate this new momma's boy business.  I love it because I love him and glad he loves me back but it's so frustrating that he expects so much more from me than everyone else and doesn't play as well for me.  I know it's only a stage and someday  I will wish he wanted to be with me so I'm trying to enjoy the moments I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...