Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Games Noah Plays

Noah kills me sometimes, he has such a personality and is so funny sometimes.  For some reason a long time ago I decided to make a lion noise and chase him around the house and tickle him, well he loved it and has for months now.  Now when he wants attention, to be tickled or wrestle, he will make a lion noise and put his hands up like he is a lion to get me to play with him.  It's pretty irresistible!

 Also he loves to say GET UP, to any of us, Matthew, Carson or myself.  Sometimes he wants me to pretend sleep just so he can yell get up.  When he wants to play he lays on the floor on his stomach, and makes a pretend snore noise (just like he has heard me do so many times) to get me to pretend sleep so he can yell get up and laugh his little heart out!

When he wants to go outside, he gets really close to my face, says outside in the cutest little voice, and puts the biggest smile he can on his face.  You can't even see his eyes, because he smiles so big.  He knows how cute he is and his mom is a softy.

Noah also still thinks he is the boss around here.  Sometimes when I'm holding him he will grab my neck/shoulders and try to tell me this way, this way and direct me where he wants.  He also does this in the car and tries to tell me which way to go.  I don't know why he ever thought he could but he does it a lot especially when we first leave (it maybe just the control freak trait he gets from his mom coming out, he wants to make sure we go the same way we always do)

He knows how to win us over and get what he wants, if he wasn't so darn cute  I may be able to resist him a little more. I'm just going to have to start closing my eyes, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...