Friday, May 18, 2012

Potty Training Day 1

What do I have to say about potty training?

IT STINKS!  I am not a fan at all, my sister in law said I would want to give up and boy she wasn't kidding.  I wanted to give in and quit all day!  Today was our first stab at it.  When Noah woke up this morning we put underwear on him and began this oh so fun journey.  I thought the first time we put underwear on Noah would be the hard part.  He usually throws a fit anytime we do anything different to his normal but today he was fine putting the underwear on.  That was the easiest part of the day.  Here is a picture of my big boy, I couldn't believe how old he looked standing looking outside in his big boy undies.  Where has the last few years went?

Today we went through 10 pairs of underwear, a few tshirts, accidents on the couch, carpet and the tile, and lots and lots of tears.  We did manage to get some in the potty and Noah sure does love when he gets anything in there and gets to flush it down the toilet.  I know he gets it, he is still just scared to go and  thinks his pee pee is "gross" and "achy" and I think he is embarrassed because he gets the most upset right after he goes.  Crossing my fingers for a better day tomorrow and that he learns quickly, I know my big boy can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...