Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Potty Training

I bought a potty awhile ago and have had it waiting in our bathroom.  I don't know why but potty training is one thing I just really don't want to do at all!  I want to do the 3 day potty training method and need to be able to stay home for a few days.  Well the last couple weeks have just been crazy and this weekend will be as well.  We have had underwear for Noah (in some of his favorite characters from the movies Cars and Toy Story) waiting to start also.  I was planning on starting next Wednesday so we will see how it goes or if I chicken out again but anyways tonight we had an accident.  I had taken all Noah's clothes off for bath, he was running around and made a funny faces a few times, I would look at him and he would stop.  Then he was standing in the bathroom (thankfully) and just started to go #2 on the floor.  Most of it fell on the floor, which made him really, really upset, but I quickly put him on the potty where he managed to do the rest in.  I know he didn't mean to, heck I know he wasn't controlling it but we still praised him and cheered for him.  The look on his face was sooooo priceless and cute!  I'm hoping he loves the attention and the process will work for us and quickly.  Knowing how Noah is, he probably won't be able to stand the feeling of wet pants either so I'm hoping he learns fast how to prevent that!  Wish us luck next week as we are likely going to be cleaning up lots of messes and doing lots of laundry!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...