Thursday, August 16, 2012

Brotherly Love

Tuesday night I was getting the boys dinner ready and was going to try and do a few things while they were eating and since Carson never stays put in his high chair anymore I thought I would try Noah's seat.  To my surprise Noah took it fine but wanted to sit in a big sit right next to him.  Then he proceeded to tell me, Noah wanted to feed Carson so I let him try.  These boys can be so cute sometimes!  Carson loves food, he doesn't really care who it comes from so it didn't bother him either.  


 Love how Noah's mouth is open in this one, I totally catch myself doing that sometimes.  
 After they were done eating, I had them BOTH sitting at the table in their chairs eating Goldfish, and I went back to my room to change (probably gone max 2 minutes)  I came back to Noah sitting on the lazy susan on our table, spinning in circles and Goldfish everywhere.  Noah had poured them all over Carson's tray which most of which made it to the floor.  (The picture was an aftershot, I should of taken one before I cleaned up most of the mess)  

You can't leave these two hardly ever without them getting into something or making some sort of mess!  

1 comment:

  1. literally dying laughing picturing Noah on the lazy susan! HAHA too funny! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...