Thursday, August 23, 2012

Carson's First Haircut

I still just can't believe my baby is going to be 1 at the end of this month.  This year has flown by.  Well we are getting pictures this weekend and with his birthday coming up decided it was time for his first haircut.  His mullet back and earmuffs over his ears needed to go!  

Here is a picture from earlier this week after bath.  His hair gets pretty wild!

Here is my baby after his first haircut.  He did so well, I was so proud.  I took both boys to get haircuts at  the same time, on my way I was wondering if I was about to do something really stupid.  But it went as good as it could have.  They did both of them at the same time and I was alone so I didn't get any pictures during. Noah sat on the chair across the room and got his cut while Carson sat on my lap and got his done.  He didn't cry at all, nothing like the first many times we tried to cut Noah's.  My boys seem so grown up sometimes and this was one of those proud mommy moments!  
 That cheesy smile and bunny teeth just kill me!  Such a little boy now!  

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...