Thursday, August 23, 2012

Workout Update



I recently took a whole month and did the Brazilian Butt Lift every week, 6 days a week ( I missed 1, maybe 2 extra days).  The program seems to do what it's supposed to.  I thought it was just pretty much a booty workout.  I was wrong.  It is hard on the abs, legs, arms .... Pretty much everything.  You use ankle weights, resistance bands, and arm weights in the 6 different videos you alternate with each week.
With the program, I lost 3 lbs (not a lot but I wasn't expecting much)
The awesome thing to me was the inches, in the month I lost 7 inches between my arms, waist, hips and thighs.  That was what I was most excited about.  The inches are what you can tell in your clothes and while I do tend to get obsessed about the number on the scale I try to focus more on the way things fit and the way I feel because we all know muscle weighs more than fat and muscle is leaner.  So the scale isn't the best thing to focus on.  (added that in there to remind myself)

 While I did like Brazilian Butt Lift, I'm a cardio girl and am now moving on to TurboFire which is mostly all cardio.  I was ready to switch it up and started the new program Monday.  I have done it 3 days now and while I feel pretty uncoordinated doing it, it's still fun.  I know it's going to get better once I've done the moves and videos a little more.  This one has a lot more DVD's so I'm hoping I won't get tired of them as fast and once I get through I can always do a combo program of the two.

Side note, but I hate sweating, except for during a workout.  Not many things feel better than being completely soaked after working out and with these workouts a lot of them leave you this way.  I feel such a sense of accomplishment!  Love it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...