Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Thankful


Today I have just been feeling so blessed.

I am soooo thankful for .....
health
all the blessings we don't deserve but have been blessed with. We have a beautiful home, 2 vehicles that get us to and from where we need to be, the ability to purchase all the food/clothing we need, air conditioning, water, and the list could go on and on
My boys, thankful for the timing of Noah's birth, thankful for our unplanned blessing that I totally wasn't prepared for but now can't imagine my life without.  God really knew what he was doing when he blessed us with Carson!
My husband who is a great friend, father, and has a wonderful job where he is able to provide for our family.
Our family, and the huge amount of family that we have and that they are all so supportive in everything we do!
The fact that  we know Jesus!

What are you thankful for today?



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...