Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Set the Stakes a Little High

So, I was a little ambitious when planning out our menu this weekend.
Monday hit and I remembered how I can't always get done what I have planned.

Monday night I had a bowl of ice cream before bed.  Not good for weight loss and really not good when trying to follow a clean diet.  Fail.

Today, Matthew and I ate out for lunch, I had some chocolate at work and didn't get a chance to make any prep items for the rest of the week besides some taco seasoning and HealthTrim balls.  Then when I was shopping last night I bought Clover Honey,apparently it's not normal honey?  It smells and tastes gross and ruined my Healthballs.  Boy do I have a lot to learn!   Day 2 Fail again!

I also got to thinking how we still have some items in our house like store bought wheat tortillas and other pizza sauce, therefore  I realized we just need to use what we have first.  I don't want to waste it, that doesn't make sense either.  This will just be a mixed up week and some clean meals and some not.

This is a journey, right?  Most people don't do this overnight so I'm not giving up!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...