Monday, August 6, 2012

Left in a Hurry

If anyone was in Kohl's this morning, I'm sorry it didn't go well and I'm sure you heard my screaming child!   I love my boys so much but some days they sure do give my patience some testing and usually I fail.  All I wanted to do was return some shoes I bought over the weekend and exchange them.  Well we had just gotten to the shoe department, I had turned my back for a second and Carson stands up, Noah pushed him over and he fell out of the cart,  and onto the ceramic tile floor.  Yeah, ouch!  My poor baby really cried and got some nasty marks and a bump on the side of his face.  Then I decided to just return the shoes and come back another day so I headed straight for customer service, Noah sees the water, gets out of the cart goes over to the fountain and starts flinging water everywhere. I had lost control, and for those of you who have been around Noah,  I love the boy so much but he doesn't really listen to me worth a darn (we are totally struggling in that area right now and what to do about it).  So I put him back in the cart, he screams and tries to get out.  I realized this just wasn't happening so we head for the door, forget my return, forget getting new shoes I bolted with not one but 2 screaming boys!   (just fyi, these weren't fun shoes, they are workout shoes which I do really need, mine are extremely old and I had gotten them from my mom, who gave them to me after she put a lot of miles running on them)

Needless to say today I have felt a little trapped and stressed about not being able to get errands done .  I know we all have these days and I'm looking forward to tonight to getting some of the much needed done things crossed off my list after the boys go to bed!  I just have to keep reminding myself, it's a short stage in the span of life and we will probably just be staying home a little bit more until I can get Carson to sit still and Noah to start listening better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...