Sunday, July 18, 2010

Ahh How I love a clean vehicle

This pictures just doesn't do it justice. Our Highlander is now so clean, I could drive around all day! I am so thankful that our insurance paid to get it detailed, I now don't worry about little glass pieces being around and the beer smell is gone! Our vehicle is now cleaner than when we got it. Matthew didn't think they would do the outside but they did it as well and he was quite impressed with the tires. It's funny how I am super excited about the inside and he is in love with how the tires look. I still haven't taken out the paper that is on the drivers side mat. I'm just not ready for the mat to start getting dirty yet. I know its silly, but I hate cleaning out cars and I can never get the carpets all the way cleaned so how it looks now is not obtainable for me to do on my own. We have never bought a car from a dealer so all of our cars have never started out this clean so for us its been very exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...