Friday, July 23, 2010

Almost

On Wednesday night Noah went to sleep about 8:30 and slept until about 6:30. That's right, 6:30! That was a first I woke up about 3 and realized he hadn't woke up yet. I was so surprised and of course had to go in and check on him. He was still breathing and looked so sweet sleeping on his side. I went back to bed and enjoyed the silence.

Many of you know everytime something good changes about Noah and I talk about it. I can count on it changing back right away. It always seems like it happens that way. Well of course last night I was hoping for a repeat of the night before. I went to bed after 11 and was already awakened at 12:30 by little man Jones. He a lot of times makes it to at least 1:30 before waking up, but no not last night. Well after Wednesday night I knew he could go all night since he had done it and we have been weining him off slowly so I decided that he wasn't getting any more formula at night. I decided that if he wanted something he could have water. So when he woke up I tried turning on his sound machine and giving him his pacifier. When that put him into a full out scream I tried a little water. He took a little and went back to sleep pretty easy. Then about 2:45 he was up again and this time we fought back and forth until about 4:30 when I finally gave up and put him in bed with us. I was so tired I couldn't keep going in there anymore and since Matthew had to work I didn't want him screaming all night.

Anyways, now I know its possible I just have to figure out how to get him to do this all night thing again. It was so wonderful getting to sleep. It was ashame that I had hives because I was still up for awhile anyway. Some day we will all sleep through the night. I look forward to that so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...