Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Monday Playing

On Monday, Noah and I spent the day at home. I attempted to finish up some baking that I had started while he was napping, by putting him in his walker. I was busy dipping cake balls when I looked over at him. He had walked himself over to the high chair to get to the straps. He absolutely loves straps, his car seat, stroller, anything with straps. For some reason they are the best thing to suck on. Well I quickly grabbed the camera and got his attention I just love this look that he has on his face like " uhh I didn't realize you were watching me, mom"


Before he knows I saw him


Being such a big boy, sitting and playing on the floor


Which one should I play with??







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...