Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Bathtime

I still just cannot believe how big my little boy is starting to seem. Tonight I let him sit in the bathtub for awhile before laying him down. He was just so cute sitting in the water. He still hasn't completely realized the fun of splashing yet. I did it for him some and he liked that. He does it every once in awhile but I'm not sure if he means to. Here are some pictures from bathtime tonight.



I was having some fun with his hair. I tried to do it spikey, not my favorite look though.
Here he is with is smoothed over to the side, much better. He just looks so sweet with his hair this way!



My sitting big boy!!










No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...