Sunday, July 18, 2010

Noah Sleeping














I just love watching Noah sleep. I think it is so cute! The first picture is how he always used to be everytime you looked in, on his back a little sprawled out with the burp cloth nearby. However now that he is moving around a lot I have loved to see him sleep even more. He has been falling asleep on his side a lot. The picture where he is on his belly he fought going to sleep on this one. He isn't a fan of being on his belly, so I was really surprised when I looked in the other day and he never rolled back over and that he finally relaxed on his belly. So many people say you don't want them to start moving because than you have really got to watch out, but I still am always anxious of the next step. I know that if he is never on his belly he won't crawl for a long time and I want him to do that because I know he will love it. He gets so frustrated when he can't reach things that he wants to get. No matter how he falls asleep though one thing hasn't changed, he usually always has his pacifier and his burp cloth. I know a burp cloth, I have tried to get him to like something cute, but he always goes back to these. At least he isn't picky about what color so every day or multiple times a day I can get him a new one so I can wash it if it gets gross.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...