Monday, July 12, 2010

Gain, Awww!

I know this is completely random, but I love this detergent. Sometimes you know how you can smell peoples detergent without even getting that close to them, or you can smell it in their house when they are doing laundry. Well I have done that many times, but I just never knew what detergent it was. When we were in Tybee Island this last month we had bought some detergent to wash clothes while we were there. I had just picked up something that came in a small size and was on sale, not really being too picky about what it was. Well I picked this detergent up.. In orignal scent, I never get orignal scent in anything but since there were a lot of people who would be using it, I didn't want something too fragrant or a smell others wouldn't like. Well once I did laundry and smelled the clothes afterwards I realized this is the detergent smell that I have always liked! So anyways I didn't need detergent yet, but I picked some up for myself this week. I did all the laundry we had and washed our sheets with it yesterday. Freshly washed sheets are wonderful, but especially in this stuff!! If you haven't tried it I recommend it, it smells wonderful. As far as I can tell so far, it cleans well too!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...