Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sitting and Trees








Lately I have been really trying to practice sitting up with Noah. The other day I had sat him on the floor and put his boppy around his back while he played so that way in case he fell, he would fall on it. Well after the first time he did it, he thought it was fun. So every time I sat him back up, he would fall back right away. Needless to say we didn't get much practice in since it quickly became a game instead. Other days though like today he has been doing really well. He loves his changing table for some reason, always has since he was first born. It has been strange.


He also loves trees. We have lots of trees in our yard in the front and back so a lot of times you will catch him just staring outside at the trees. Today as I had him on the changer for a diaper change I pulled up the blinds so he could see outside, which I do a lot when he is laying down but today I thought I would see if he sat up good on there. He loved it. He just kept smiling and watched the trees move. After awhile it didn't look like he was looking at the trees anymore and I realized there is a crazy plant right outside his window that is pretty tall so it came almost up to it and he was looking at that instead. It's not just trees though I think he likes green things in general. He loves watching the weather and baseball on TV. At first I thought okay we have a future nature man, baseball player or weatherman (all 3 very different things, but then I found the common denominator, the color green).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...