Monday, July 26, 2010

Great Deals

I don't know if anyone else follows Money Saving Mom on facebook but I started to a couple weeks ago. Sometimes it's annoying because she takes up half of your news feeds on some days and a lot of times I don't use any of her deals she finds. However today I noticed 2 that I was really excited about and I thought they were great.

Here are the links to each 1 the first one is a year subscription to Woman's Day for $5.00 (33 cents a magazine if you do the math) . Not my favorite magazine but I have bought it a couple times in the last year or two because of the recipes or the crafting ideas. They have some good stuff, especially around the holidays!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002V0CJKQ?ie=UTF8&tag=monsavmom-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B002V0CJKQ

The 2nd one was a free year subscription to Mable's Meals. Each week you get your meal emailed to you along with a shopping list. I know there are a ton of these out there, and don't know how good this one is but I figured since it's free I will try it. Here is the link,

http://www.thedealscoop.com/2010/07/free-52-week-subscription-to-mables.html

Now in order not to get charged for the following year you do have to cancel. But there will a reminder email to let you know. I'm really excited about this. More than anything I hate trying to figure out what to have throughout the week. So now hopefully this will help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...