Thursday, September 9, 2010

Another Tooth

Noah has another new tooth coming in this week.  The one that has been right there for so long, has pretty much broken through and is creeping up each day!  He is going to look so different with 2 little teeth down there.  He already looks so much different with the one.  He has been doing pretty good considering he is "teething".  I haven't noticed really anything too different.  A little more whiny at times, but he has always been a pretty high maintenance baby so we can handle this easily!  I have been trying to get pictures but the teeth are so tiny and he won't let anything get to them hardly.  I will keep trying and if I get one I will get it on here, so so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...