Friday, September 17, 2010

Yesterday was rough!

It's like 5:30 in the morning, Noah woke up at 4:45 wanting a bottle so I fed him while I was trying not to scratch the many hives I have this morning.  I had been feeling them in my sleep and probably tossed and turned for the last couple hours.  I remember doing this, why I didn't get up and take some medicine, not sure, mostly likely because I'm tired.  Well anyways after I fed Noah I just decided to stay up, take a shower, and try to get these things over with as soon as possible.  Hot showers make them worse but then they usually go away faster.  So I took medicine and am sitting here trying to keep my hands busy so that I can't scratch.  There could be many reasons or causes of the hives this morning.

Yesterday I kind of had to go backwards and put my health above this hive elimation diet.  Wednesday night I was really tired, my body was just wore out and I started to get lightheaded every time I moved too fast.  Not a good sign. I made eggs last night because I felt like I needed some protein or something besides fruit.  Well I started to get a few hives on my face, nothing major but  I took medicine anyway and went to bed a little early.  The cause of those hard telling.  It was still only 3 days in so it still could have been something in my system. 

Well I got a nice surprise yesterday, I woke up when Noah did for a bottle at about 4:30.  As I was feeding him I thought what is wrong with me.  I was sweating, shaking, my heart was hurting. I just knew I didn't feel right.  I laid back down in bed and told Matthew I don't feel right.  We both just tried to fall back asleep.  Just a few minutes after, I made a dash for the bathroom.  I threw up, mostly liquids.  I yelled for Matthew who got me a drink and told me I needed to eat something. I have never thrown up and then have my mouth and throat burn.  (I'm guessing from stomach acid or something)  He then went in the kitchen and peeled an apple for me to eat and got me some water. Now if you know anything about Matthew, you know he's not a morning person so for him to do that for me, means a lot.  I tried to drink as much water as I could and eat the peeled apple from our tree.  He had picked them and cleaned them real good for me the day before.  He thought they would be better for me to eat than  the stores since we know these weren't sprayed and I still haven't ruled out pesticides.  Not long after I ate the apple it came right back up.  Matthew then was like okay I know you don't want crackers but you have got to eat something.  So I forgot about my hive diet, and ate some crackers well not long after, those came back as well.  I was kind of worried then because crackers usually aren't a hard thing to keep down.  I felt a little better though after I drank some more water and made it back to bed.  I stayed there until about 7:20 when Noah woke up.  I had asked Jill if I could take him a few minutes early so I could get ready for work faster.  I usually have him there by 7:45 so it wasn't much earlier.  I brought him and then came home to get ready for work.  I called Nathan on the way to see what he had to say about what was going on.  He told me I was probably just really dehydrated and needed to get some fluids down.  He told me if I didn't keep them down by 12 to go the ER.  Well on the way to work I picked up a water bottle and some Gatorade (another thing with lots of ingredients).  All day I little by little drank more water and Gatorade.  After lunch I left work to go home and get some rest my legs had really been hurting all morning no matter if I sat or stood I guess another characteristic of dehydration.  I pretty much slept all afternoon.  Jill had came by sometime during that time and brought some Pedialyte (more ingredients) I tried to drink some of that, definetly not my favorite beverage, eww.. But I knew I needed it.  Once I woke up I felt better and throughout the evening I drank more Gatorade and lots of crackers. 

Now as I sit here with lots of hives, who knows what these are from, the stress of yesterday?  something in the Gatorade or Pedialyte or something in the crackers? It's day 5 today and sadly enough I'm not any closer.  However I didn't want to end up in the hospital so I guess we will not start over but just try to stick to natural things again until these are gone for the next few days.  I wish I knew it for sure was from something I ate yesterday than it would make it easier going forward, but I can't even be sure of that.  This is going to be a long journey.  I'm praying I can stick with it and finally get these figured out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...