Sunday, September 19, 2010

Big Boy

Noah is at the stage where he just loves to do big boy stuff.  He loves when you hold his arms and let him take steps.  He loves standing up too.  I put him in his crib one day and he was locking his legs and didn't want to sit so I let him stay against the ledge.  We still have the crib mattress all the way up so he is a lot taller than he should be for this level, but without me he never stands up, we still haven't come in to his room and found him sitting yet either.   We will have to move his matress down but  I think he will be okay for awhile yet. 
Couldn't help but taking a picture of our little man looking so big!

Can't get enough of that smile!!
I got this drum out a while ago but he didn't have much interest in it.  I got it out again and showed him how you do it.  He was actually hitting it and getting it to go off, but I'm still not sure if he realized that is what you were supposed to do or it was just coincidence.  Either way it was cute!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...