Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Hooded Towels

I have been wanting to make some of these for so long.  Finally today I did it.  I was up super early this morning and started doing some sewing prep work so that they would be ready to sew during Noah's morning nap.  Everything didn't work out quite they way I wanted but I still got them done in the afternoon.  They were actually really easy.  I'm sure I will be making more, I enjoyed doing them!  I would like to try doing some different stuff with them but I will have to wait until I know someone that needs one because Noah really doesn't need anymore now!  I didn't really know how to fold them so you could see so sorry they are weird pictures.  If anyone else wants to try them I used the tutorial from this blog,
Very easy instructions with pictures for each step

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...