Thursday, September 9, 2010

Ma-Ma

So tonight we got an official ma-ma. Last Friday, I thought I heard Noah say it and  then I looked at Matthew and he said he heard it too.  Well I still wasn't quite sure it was what he said so I was waiting to here it again.  Today at Nana Jill's she said he was saying it a lot.  I told her I had thought I heard nana alot but not a sure ma-ma and she said she heard both. The two are really close, not like da-da which is a stronger sound.   Well tonight we had friends over for dinner and Noah starting blabbering and we all heard it.  So officially he now says, da-da, ma-ma, and na-na.  It's funny though because now tonight I never heard him say da-da. I hope he doesn't quit that because I think da-da- is so cute when he says it.  The last few days he has also picked up a new mouth movement it's very odd, it's like he's trying to say something but there isn't anything coming out.  The first of many new words!  Excting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...