Sunday, September 5, 2010

What Noah's doing at 7 months

Still can't believe how old my baby boy is getting, but at 7 months he has just seemed to be understanding so much more.

Noah,

Isn't crawling yet but we know he can get on his knees because he sleeps on them a lot
Still is waking up at night ( I think he just really misses his mom, and wants to see me however this is something we are still working on, it's not my favorite mother/son moment)
Plays so well on the floor, he really reaches for his toys and sometimes falls on his belly, but is usually okay with it. It's so neat to watch him play I love it. Both of his hands are working together now when he plays. It's been so neat to see how his skills are always developing. He has learned how to bang things together
Has moved to the big boy car seat and loves being up higher so he can see outside
Loves jumping in his jumperoo, he can really get it going
Absolutely loves closets, it's so weird but everytime I take him to his closet or he sees Matthew or mine open he just starts flapping those crazy arms of his and squeals in excitement.
Has a huge open mouth smile. He used to have a few different ones but now it's always usually his huge one
Dances when he hears music sometimes, soo soo soo cute!
Has had his first 2 boo-boos.. Made his mom really sad!
Loves sitting in carts at Walmart, his favorite part of the trip is checking out, he always gets so excited at the checkout between all the noises and the pin pad he goes crazy with those arms and his huge smiles.
Loves acting like a big boy at restaurants in the high chair
Starting to use a sippy cup every now and then
Still doesn't hold his bottle I think he enjoys us doing it. He is getting closer because he will pull it out if he doesn't want to finish it. I don't mind this though, I think I will be sad when he doesn't want us to hold it.
Has certain books he already loves
Is starting to like balls, he tries somewhat to roll it back and forth. It's mostly me rolling it into his lap and him just trying to get rid of it. It seems like he kind of understands because he gets so excited when he finally gets it away from him
Says da-da and a few other sounds that don't mean anything. I love hearing him talk, I just can't get over how cute it is. I love watching his mouth move, it's like he has to put so much effort into it.
Squeals/screams a lot. It's not always a mad scream, I think he just loves his voice
Has 1 tooth and 1 that has been right at the surface for so long but still hasn't broke through

We love Noah more than we could ever explain. It's amazing how every day I just love him more and more and now he is entertaining us more than we are entertaining him. It's funny sometimes I'm like what did we do before him! We are enjoying this journey with him and can't believe how close he is getting to 1 year old already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...