Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day

Today for Labor Day we didn't do anything too exciting. Noah and I went and got groceries like we do every Monday. Today while we were at Walmart I was on a mission to find some balls. Noah has really starting to like them when he has been around one. We have these stackable cups but when you put 2 of them together you can make a ball. We have been playing with them lately and rolling them back and forth. I guess it's more me rolling and Noah just trying to get rid of it and he gets so excited once he does. It's been super cute! Anyways since he enjoyed those I thought we needed some real balls for him. They didn't have what I thought I was looking for but they had a bag of 100 balls (like the ball pit ones without the pit) and I thought they were probably a little too old for him but would still be fun. Once I got home I was quite excited for him to be able to play with them so as soon as I got groceries in I opened them up and put some on the ground for him to play with. Now there are 100 but I don't think anytime soon will we be using all of them. They make quite a mess in my living room and as a neat freak I'm not sure why I thought these would be a good idea, but now I put Noah above my need for neatness and if he enjoys them I will just deal with them all over.

I kept trying to get him to look at me and it took me forever because he was so interested in all the balls. I tried every animal noise I could and finally got a smile!

Since it was nice out again today after Noah woke up from his nap we went out to hang out in the backyard playing with toys and looking at trees. A lot of times inside when Noah has a view of the windows he catches the trees moving outside and goes into a trance staring at them. It's quite humorous, well he was playing today and got into one outside. I captured his famous stare and of course his mouth is wide open. I also just love the blue eyes here!

Cheesy smile here but you can see his tooth on the left side, and today we noticed he has another that I think just barely broke through this morning. If it's anything like the last one it will probably take awhile to get where his other is now because it came up soooo slow. Poor guy!
He was fascinated with the grass but everytime he touched it he wasn't a fan and would sit right back up and just look at it.

What a great day, we even got dad to stop working for a little bit to hang out with us outside. Noah loves hanging out with his daddy. Now we both have to go back to work tomorrow, boo! But then Wednesday we are all off again so not bad at all!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...