Saturday, September 11, 2010

Playing and Trip to the Park again


On Wednesday Matthew and I were both off.  Matthew was doing work on the windows most of the afternoon but he took a break and went to the park with us.  I wanted him to see Noah swing because he loves it so much.  I couldn't get any good pictures that day for some reason of him swinging but I got a few others.  We also rode the bouncy horses that were there.  Noah prefers swinging a lot more but still seemed to enjoy them. 

He was telling us stories while swinging
Okay so I posted earlier about getting Noah some balls, well the problem with them is, is that in no time they are all out of his reach.  He can get them all moved rather quickly so  I was thinking I needed a way to baracade them in so that they would stay around him longer. I kept trying to use toys but that doesn't work because he picks them up too.  Then I came up with the idea to use the boppy.  I put a bunch of balls in the middle.  I thought I had came up with  great idea, but as you can see that didn't last long either.



They all just rolled right on out once he started picking up a few. 
His favorite thing to do with them, hit them together!  So neat to see him using his hands to work together now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...