Wednesday, September 22, 2010

So Smart

Last night Matthew put Noah to bed.  Now Matthew has been wanting to start putting him to bed without the sound machine because he wants him to get used to falling asleep in the dark without noise.   I think it's a good idea the earlier we can get him to do it the better.  So anyways I had started cleaning bathrooms and was in the one right by him room, when I started to hear some banging.  This happens a lot, more often once he wakes up.   He really enjoys kicking he crib and occasionally hits the crib toy with his feet.  Well it just went on and on and got louder and louder.  Matthew asked is that him, I said yes you can tell he is hitting or kicking at the crib toy.  He laughed and we just continued to listen.  Not to long after we realized we heard music.  Music that sounded just like his crib toy.  Yea, he turned it on himself somehow.  I'm not sure if he got it with his feet or his hands but he managed to turn it on this time.  Still not sure if he meant to do it or was just playing with it.  I have no doubt in my mind that he knows how though, he has watched us multiple times each day turn it on and he has learned so much lately.  So whether it was intentional or just happened to happen I'm going to believe our little boy is just smart, haha.  We love him so much, he adds so much to our day.  Matthew is home with us today and as I'm writing this he was just laying on the floor playing with toys and laughing and them completely entertaining himself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...