Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Doctors Visit

Today I took Noah in to the doctor.  I knew he was sick and figured it was probably just a cold but yesterday and this morning he wasn't really eating to much and half of his bottles he just threw back up. I just knew I would feel better if he went to the doctor so we got him in this morning.  The doctor checked everything and his ears were good, chest was good so just a cold, she figured maybe just swallowing all the mucus was causing him to throw most of his bottles back up.  Anyways the rest of the day we gave him Tylenol and he took an extra nap tonight.  I woke him up after awhile because I wanted him to get up play and take a bath before he went down for the night.  He wasn't a fan of that but finally got awake and then we had a hard time getting him back to bed tonight, so I probably just should of left him.  It stinks so much when babies are sick and especially since Noah isn't a cuddler, not even when he's sick.  Hopefully our next one will be a cuddler, I'm due for one.  I'm praying he gets better ASAP since he's also teething and has another tooth that is right at the surface so I'm sure that is bothering him as well, poor guy!  Today at the doctor Noah weighed 22.10 and the last time I weighed him he was 22.4 on the 11th, so he has gained a little in a few weeks but not much.  Well I'm off to bed need to get an early start in case we (not sure why I say we, I mean me) are up a lot this evening like  the last couple. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...