Sunday, September 26, 2010

Swingset

 I hadn't planned on going to any garage sales yesterday but it was weird how it seemed like this was the one week I should have looked online to see if there were any good ones.  I got a couple calls throughout the day from different people telling me about some. I didn't get to go to the early one I called about but around noon one of my aunts called to let me know about her neighbors who had a bunch of baby stuff and clothes.  I didn't get there until after 12 I was sure everything would be gone but to my surprise they still had lots of big things left.  I had picked up a few clothes and looked at the toys.  I looked at this Fisher Price bounce and spin pony and thought about getting it but didn't.  I left and the whole way home all I could think about was how I wanted to go back and get the pony.  Noah was really needing to get home to eat and go down for a nap so  I waited until Matthew got home.  Once he got here I told him I was going to go back and get the horse for Noah for one of his Christmas presents.

Here is a picture, it bounces and then it can be plugged into the T.V and somehow you can play games and it is supposed to have some learning things you can do as well.  We will have to figure that out later, I don't think we will need that part for awhile yet though. 

 Once I got there I grabbed the horse and just started looking around again and noticed this Little Tikes mini swingset.  Noah loves to swing and I have been meaning to get him one for the tree but all I have ever seen is pink ones I didn't want a pink one for our manly little boy.  I kept staring at it and thought it would be so nice to have something outside for him since he loves being outside so I told them  I will take it but I have to get it to fit in the Highlander.   I collapsed the back seat and got it flat, moved Noah's car seat to the front and we got in there, it was a close one though.  I didn't realize how much that Highlander could hold, I was quite impressed.   The whole drive home  I was just so excited that I just bought it I couldn't wait to see Noah in it but knew Matthew would be quite surprised when I got home with it.  But anyways once we got home while Matthew played with Noah I got it all sprayed and dried off and was ready for Noah to see his new swingset.  Now his nap was only about 45 minutes so he wasn't really ready  to play he was still quite cranky, so he wasn't as happy as I think he will be next time I take him out.  But here are some pictures I managed to get of him not whining. 



 Finally got a smile, I had to work quite hard for this! 
 Not quite sure what to think about the slide yet.
Loved spinning the wheel!

After we played for a little bit I put him down to see if he would nap again, he went right to sleep.  I knew he wasn't ready to get up yet.  So cute still when he sleeps, just makes you want to jump in there and cuddle with him! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...