Monday, September 13, 2010

So Handsome!


Yesterday Matthew wanted me to spike the front of Noah's hair up.  I told him I wasn't good at it and didn't have time to mess with it ( I was having problems finding something to wear, I absolutely hate getting dressed these days, I just can't find anything I like in my closet or in stores). So dad did his hair and was quite proud.  We went to church and he got all sorts of comments on his hair-do.  I should have taken pictures before we left but didn't think about it so  I got some when we got home after it had mostly fallen down.  But anyways these days he just looks so much like a little boy and not a baby, I just can't handle how cute he is sometimes! Noah gets tons of kisses and squeezes each day, way more  than he would like.

My little cheeseball

Showing off his tooth, you can barely see the 2nd one in this picture.  If I would have  taken it today, you would really be able to see it.  Poor guy, that thing really came up more last night.
Oh, how  I love him so much, how could you not love this face

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...