Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Character Tees

Confession.....

Okay so every since I had kids, I have dreaded the day that they would want to wear character tees or have a room with a certain theme I just haven't ever really liked them.  I always thought it would be so hard to let them do it.  Well Noah has actually already had 2 pairs of Elmo pjs which didn't bother me since they were pajamas and I actually thought they were kind of cute.  Well lately he has just really gotten into cars and Papa Bob and Nana Jill got him a Cars shirt for his birthday. I was like oh great.. Here we go!  Tuesday I had to work and was going to pick out Noah's clothes (which lately he really hates putting on shirts, unless it's one he picks out of it's yellow or orange) and I decided since he was staying home and Nana Jill was watching him it would be a good day to get out his new shirt.  I brought it out and he lit up.  He was so excited and let me put the shirt right on, then he just had the biggest smile while he was pointing out Lightening Mcqueen and Mater on his new shirt.  In that moment I realized who cares, what he wears, he's two and if he likes it and it makes him happy, it's really not a big deal it's worth it to see that face! Now will I let him wear it when we go somewhere special or dressing for church, probably not but any other regular day I'm going to say go for it. 

Just look at him, he still is one of the cutest little boys I know and he actually let me take a picture since I told him I wanted to see his Cars, usually  these days he whines, hides or runs away when I'm trying to get a picture. 
Love this boy, no matter what he wears!  He still has his momma around his finger even in a Cars tshirt! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...