Friday, January 6, 2012

Makes me Happy!


These two boys sure do know how to make their momma feel so blessed! 
Lately just watching them makes my heart happy!

The other day we were all in the playroom, Carson in the bumbo, Noah playing and I had got up to go to the bathroom.  I come back and Noah took my spot right by Carson and each time Carson dropped a toy off his tray, Noah would pick it back up for him and put it back on.  Then he also had a little noise making toy and once it would go off, Noah would turn and push it on again.  It was just so cute to see Noah be such a good big brother and Carson was completely content with his brother by his side.  Things like this happen most days! 



 This is another one of Noah's favorite things to do to Carson.  When I have Carson on the floor Noah likes to get over him and sometimes he likes to get a little too close and put his weight on Carson.  I usually let Noah do this but just watch him closely so that he doesn't hurt his bro. I can't wait to see these two as they grow together.  I know there will be times they don't get along but now they are so cute together!
 Love it!N

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...