Friday, January 6, 2012

First Attempt

Two weeks ago we attempted cereal with Carson for  the first time.  Now I remember our first attempt with Noah, didn't go so well, there was lots of crying and we ended up trying again the same night while he was in the little bath thing.  Carson did extremely well, he seemed to actually really like it.  The first couple bites we didn't get much in his mouth but after that he did better and better and finished the whole bowl. 

I was hoping we would actually get some sleep after trying cereal but nope little man was up every 3 hours that night. Since I didn't get results I was hoping for we haven't done it since.  Not sure when we will really start doing cereal.  I would like  to try again for a few nights and see if it makes a difference.

Here are a few pics of the little messy face!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...