Saturday, January 28, 2012

Unsure

So.. This morning I have no idea what happened, but  I do have a good guess.

  I left the two boys in the living room so I could go get dressed.  Carson was on the couch laying in his boppy and Noah was watching Cars.  Now Noah will get in Carson's face and mess around with him when he's in there but he hasn't ever tried to actually pick up or anything.  Well I got dressed, heard Carson making some noises but nothing like he was hurt or anything and when I came into the living room, both Noah and Carson are sitting on the floor leaning up against the couch.  My only guess is that Noah picked Carson up and moved him and got him situated there because if Carson some how would of fallen off I'm sure  I would of heard him or he would of been crying which I would of heard as well.  I asked Noah if he moved Carson and he told me "I did this "  but he says that alot about a lot of things.  I guess I will have to put Carson in something from now on if  I need to leave the room or take the little man with me.  My boys are getting to big for their britches, if Noah thinks he can carry/move his little brother around.  Oh the fun we are going to have these next few years with these two!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...