Monday, January 16, 2012

Smiles at the same time, Impossible

Yesterday I was just hanging out with the boys after church before naptime and Noah wanted to get out his new Cars chair.  He sat in it, and then decided he wanted Carson to sit in as well.  I gladly put Carson in and quickly grabbed my camera to try and get some pictures and I found it's pretty much impossible to get them both looking and smiling at me at the same time. I still thought they were just adorable because they just show their personalities which have been so darn cute the last few days.  2 years old is really working out for us, despite Noah not feeling the best he has been the best little boy lately and Carson has been one smiley and giggly little man as well. 


Noah making one of his normal weird faces, and Carson doing his new tongue thing!
 Carson smiling and again Noah doing, who knows what
 Too funny.. He just started making this face the last few days, it's just too cute.  Him and his brother both have a thing with their tongues!
 Carson kept sliding and Noah didn't like when he got on his side.  There will be a lot more of this to come I know!
 Finally Noah smiling and now.. Carson staring off. 
Carson trying to cuddle, and Noah looks disgusted
 This is why sometimes 2 is easier, Carson loves to watch his brother.  Noah is showing him why not to put stickers in your hair, because the stickers they get from the nursery with their names on it get stuck pretty bad
Our two boys!  They are going to be best buds in the upcoming years!  I'm so lucky to get to spend my time with these two.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...