Monday, January 23, 2012

Menu Planning

Menu planning is a very important part of my week but also a chore I dread.  Some weeks it doesn't take much time but other weeks I just can't think of anything to make and it takes forever for me to look around online for ideas.  Well anyway my point is.. I usually make my menu on Sunday or Monday and then from that I make my grocery list for the week and I was thinking if anyone else Menu plans and would like me to share I would be more than happy to start posting it, but didn't want to waste my time if noone would benefit from it.  So let me know what you think and it people may use it or get some ideas I would all up for sharing it with you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...