Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I love Wednesdays


Wednesdays, oh how I love them.  Matthew and I are both off, we don't usually have anywhere to be first thing in the morning.  We get to get up, take our time and hang out together.  This morning Matthew had an appt at 8 but kiddos let us sleep til 7 (that's a big deal around our house) and I didn't get a chance to get ready until Matthew got back (another big deal, I usually always get ready first thing, but it didn't bother me today, I enjoyed lounging)

We had some errands to run but took our time getting moving, got a later start and ending up having to run them in the rain but kids didn't seem mind.  Our last stop was the Health Department and it went downhill from there, Carson had to get his 4 month shots, ( I know we are behind he basically is 5 months old, we are getting ready to switch insurance and I was going to wait but decided we just needed to get them done)  The first shot he didn't even cry which I thought was weird but then on the next two he was one upset little boy.  His mood was fine for a little while but then shortly after we got him, he turned into one cranky little man the rest of the day.  However we did still manage to have a good day and even got some good smiles and fun in anyway! 

The boys lounging right after Noah woke up, Noah has his weird smile eyes here. Carson I think would look at him all day if he could. 

 
 Big Smiles, So happy today when he first got up
 Wresting with mom, one of Noah's favorites!
 Enjoying some brother time!  They both make each other just light up!
 Carson kept grabbing Noah's ear, I don't think Noah likes it too well
I wish I knew what Noah was saying here, his profile is priceless and whatever he was doing, Carson was enjoying, haha 

Playing drums before bathtime, we took him downstairs to run off some steam and he always seems to make his way over to the drums.  
 Such a serious concentration face


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...