Monday, January 16, 2012

Need some Prayers!

Many of you know, I have dealt with hives for many years now.  The only time I haven't had them for an extended period of time since I was 17 was the two times I have been pregnant.  For some reason, each time I have gotten pregnant they have disappeared and came back about 2 months later.  Well now they have been back for a few months are are just gradually getting worse and worse.  Every night when Carson wakes up for the first time I usually realize I have them and gage whether or not I should take medicine.  At first I was toughing them out until morning and they would be gone but lately I just haven't been able to do that because I have been so stinking itchy and had more and more each night so I have been taking Benadryl again.  Well since I haven't had much of it in a long time, it has been making me sooooo tired and grumpy.  Carson isn't sleeping, he's still up 2 times a night and wakes up for the day between 5 and 6 so needless to say we aren't getting much sleep and with Benadryl on top of that, most mornings I'm pretty much a mess and an tired all the time morning, afternoon, and evening! I know that stress makes them worse but we never could find a cause.  Now I know it has to be something hormonal since I don't get them when I'm pregnant.  I'm trying something now that me and my doctor thought would help but so far I have only seen them get worse.  I am still going to wait it out awhile and hope/pray that these dumb things go away for good.  In the beginning 10 years ago we went all around to doctors and didn't get any answers just got put on all different types of medicine and I don't want to do that again but if they don't get better before too long, I won't know what else to do.  I know with two young kids I can't handle these things like I used to be able to.   I don't have the option to stay home from work when they are really bad  and take a bunch of medicine to sleep them off because I still have two little boys to care for every day!  So please if you think of it, say a prayer and lets say goodbye to these dumb things once and for all!  I've been healed before for a time, I know it can happen again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...