Friday, August 27, 2010

1st Tooth

For awhile now if you look really close you could see a white spot in Noah's bottom gums. I have just been waiting for it to break though but it has stayed the same. Then I noticed all week this week they were really swollen and it looked as if both bottom center teeth were coming in. At first I could only see a spot on the right and then you could on the left center. Well this morning while he was doing his huge open mouth smile, I saw a lot more white than normal and sure enough 1 broke through. To my surprise it was the one on the left though, the spot I just started seeing. The tooth I don't think is all the way through though. You can feel it and it's just a little bit above the surface. He hasn't been any crankier than normal today thankfully, but I know yesterday morning he was pretty needy for nana Jill. I still can't believe though that one on the right is staying under. Hopefully it will break soon because I'm sure it has to bother him sometimes. I can't wait to see him with teeth. Right now since it's still low you can't see it much. He's going to look like such a big boy. I will try to get a picture once it comes up a little more, but since they are so tiny it may be near impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...