Thursday, August 19, 2010

Noah at 7 months




We got bored this afternoon, or should I say I was tired of playing this afternoon with the same toys so I decided to have a little photo session with Noah. I think he had fun too, especially with the toilet paper. He did try to eat it once. He wasn't a fan, he made quite the face. That was the last time he tried it though. Anyways we had fun and I get some more new pictures out of it. I had bought some of his 6 month photos from the photographer but I wanted some more that looked a little different so they all didn't look at exactly the same time. So I got some that will work with the other pictures.











No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...