Friday, August 27, 2010

First Trip to the Park

Today Aunt Randi and I took Noah to the park for the first time. We found out that he loves to swing this week because Nana Jill has a swing in their back yard and he loved it. The weather was great today so I thought it would be a good day for the park and I could see him swing since I was working when he did it the other day. We first tried the little kid swings which he loved. I never pushed him very hard because he wouldn't lean back, instead he leaned forward on the swing, so it made me a little nervous since he wasn't strapped in. Then we tried having him swing with us on the big swings, he liked that too. We also tried the slides but I don't think he was big fan of them. He didn't cry or anything but we just didn't see any big smiles like he had on the swings.
After we were done playing we hung out on the grass for awhile and played.












Notice the onesie? It's the one I made the other day. He looked so cute in it!












Just can't get enough of this face! It's pretty much the greatest smile ever!








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...