Sunday, August 22, 2010

Da-Da

Today Noah said da-da for the first time and Matthew was here. He was so glad he got to actually hear it for himself! All day he really seemed like he was trying and he might get the "ddd" out but nothing else. It was funny because it seemed like he would almost whisper it. He has been squealing and making lots of noises lately but today he just really started to sound like he is talking about something here and there. Tonight I was cleaning up the kitchen a little and Matthew was hanging some pictures in the dining room for me and Noah was sitting in the Bumbo on the table in between us. He was busy watching Matthew because he loves watching his dad and he said clear as could be, "Da-da." Matthew turned around and looked at me and was like "did you hear that!" He was so excited that he got to hear it for himself instead of from me. He didn't say it again the rest of the night and then I was getting his pajamas on after his bath and he kept saying it again. However, Matthew wasn't around this time. Just another milestone our little (big) boy has hit. Now we have to get him saying it more. Then I'm really going to work hard on the ma-ma. I know it's usually a little bit later for this one though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...