Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday with my son

Noah and I had a wonderful day today, we didn't get much accomplished at the house but we did a lot of hanging out. We started out the morning with Walmart, then went to visit my cousin and her new baby, had lunch with Shae, Noah took a nap, Aunt Kate and Mitch came over and played for a little while, daddy came home we ate, went to see Great Grandma Jones, then Aunt Randi came to visit and then finally got ready for bed. Poor boy was tired he went right to bed tonight, he didn't fight it at all.

Looking out the window like we do after pretty much every diaper change. He just loves it, I love to watch him stare at the plants, trees and grass ( everything green). Aunt Kate snuck up on us and got this picture.

Smiling at Aunt Kate


He was talking in only a language he can understand, it was quite entertaining. He went on for awhile and I love it every time but I really can't wait for ma ma to be the words coming out!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...