Wednesday, August 11, 2010

7 Months

Today my little boy turned 7 months old, I can't believe how much he has grown, these last 7 months and especially this last month. He has just seemed so much older lately. He makes me laugh on a daily basis, and I just can't get enough of his laughs, giggles, and squeals. We don't have another doctor visit until he is 9 months so I thought we would do a weigh in ourselves. I love this picture, it looks like he is really excited to get weighed ( we are very different, in that aspect, haha). Last month, he was a whopping 20.0 lbs and this month he is......
(excuse the wet onesie he is quite the slobber monster these days)



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...