Monday, August 2, 2010

Great Deal

I have been wanting to get another convertible car seat since we are getting ready to switch Noah this week or next to a big boy car seat. I figured we would need one to just leave at the house so whenever people were watching him or if Matthew needed to take him somewhere we wouldn't have to worry about always taking the main one out of my car. I know they are a lot harder to switch than the infant seats. I have looked for some at garage sales and online but hadn't bought anything yet. Then this weekend I was at Matthew's grandparents and his cousin had mentioned Kmart had a sale where the car seats were all $35 off. I forgot about it yesterday and just made it there this morning. Well I didn't see any signs that they were still having that sale but I did see that some were on clearance. There was one that was orginally 139.99 and it was on clearance for 54.99. I thought that was a really good deal so I took it up to the counter. The clerk rang it up and told me my total was 29.81. I was like what did you say? She said 29.81 again, I was very excited. So today I think I got quite the bargain, apparently it was marked down even more to $27.99 . Now we are all set for the big car seat move!

2 comments:

  1. thats awesome! i might have to make a trip to kmart later today

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had just noticed this comment today, and I realized this is the day you had Ian, I'm guessing you probably didn't make it to Kmart, haha!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...