Friday, August 6, 2010

What Noah's doing at 6 months

Ever since Noah was born I have been meaning to do this each month and I have always forgotten. Well it's a little late but I'm going to start it now anyways and hopefully will remember to do it each month after this.

At 6 months, Noah is

Eating solid foods, and absolutely loves them.
Sits up unassisted
Rolling around like crazy
Drooling alot, his toys are always drenched
Loves grabbing his legs and feet while laying down
Trying to eat his toes
Sleeping better at night
Still wakes up at night, but doesn't eat until morning
Is very ticklish
Still growing like crazy
Getting crazy hair
Loving bathtime
Going down great for naps
Over 20 lbs
Loves sitting on his changing table and looking outside, there is lots of green out there (his favorite color)
Starting to reach out to people
Loves licking/sucking on my shoulder for some reason
Loving being 6 months, he has been such a happy boy

and my favorite,

Fake coughs/ laughs for attention.. I don't know where he got it but it cracks me up. If I'm not paying attention to him he will do and sometimes there might be 4 people paying attention to him and he will still just look at you and do it too. He's becoming quite the character. Its been amazing to watch him grow these last 6 months. He is really just starting to figure things out and never ceases to make us laugh and smile every day. He has truly captured our hearts!






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...